The information is provided exclusively for the cookies present on the Agri Parts S.r.l. catalog.agriparts.it and not for cookies on external sites accessible through links on the site itself.
The versions of this policy are listed in the following table, with details of the main changes.
1. Introduction and purpose of the document
In the rest of the document, the term “Cookie” refers to both cookies and similar technologies, such as Local Shared Objects.
The purpose of this Policy is to provide the information necessary to manage the cookies used by this site, and to allow the user of the site (hereinafter also “User”) to make their choices consciously.
2. Data Controller, interested parties and DPO
The ownership of the processing of personal data carried out by the so-called Cookies “third party” instead falls on the respective companies, identified in the table contained in this document, in paragraph 4.2.
The interested parties, who must read this information and in some specific cases give their consent, are the Users of the Agri Parts site.
To exercise your rights, you can contact the DPO appointed by Confindustria Emilia at this email address: email@example.com.
3. Normative references
The matter in question is addressed by the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation 2016/679, GDPR), which in Recital 30 states that “Individuals can be associated with online identifiers produced by devices, applications, tools and protocols used, such as IP addresses, temporary markers (cookies) or other identifiers, such as radio frequency identification tags. These identifiers can leave traces which, in particular when combined with unique identifiers and other information received from servers, can be used to create profiles of natural persons and identify them “.
It is therefore necessary to obtain your consent for cookies and similar technologies.
4. General principles
4.1 Definition of cookies
Cookies are packets of information (small alphanumeric text files) sent by the site (web server) to the user’s Internet browser (eg Internet Explorer, Chrome, …) and stored on the user’s device (computer, smartphone, …) and automatically returned to the site at each subsequent access to the site. The standard settings of almost all Internet browsers are to automatically accept cookies.
There are various types of cookies and different classifications. A first division, based on the purpose to be pursued, distinguishes between:
• Technical cookies: they are necessary for the proper functioning of a website and to allow user navigation; without them, the user may not be able to view the pages correctly or use some services;
• Profiling cookies: or “non-technical”; have the task of creating user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user while browsing. The use of these cookies is prohibited if the user is not adequately informed and has not given consent beforehand. This category includes analytics, widgets, advertising and web beacons cookies.
Cookies can also be classified based on duration (session or persistent cookies) or on the basis of origin (first-party or third-party cookies). In particular:
• “Session” cookies, which are deleted immediately when the browser is closed;
• “Persistent” cookies, which remain within the browser for a certain period of time; they are used, for example, to recognize the device that connects to a site, facilitating authentication operations for the user;
• “Own” (or “first party”) cookies, then generated and managed directly by the manager of the website on which the user is browsing;
• “Third party” cookies, that is, generated and managed by parties other than the manager of the website on which the user is browsing.
4.2 Cookies on the Agri Parts website
The Agri Parts site uses the following types of first-party technical cookies:
Cookie Name Type Purpose and Description Duration Consent
PHPSESSID First party / technical cookie Session tracking Browsing session Not necessary
_ga Google Analytics Website visitor monitoring 2 years Necessary
_gid Google Analytics Website visitor monitoring 24 hours Necessary
_gat Google Analytics Website visitor tracking 1 minute Required
4.3 Social Buttons
On our site there are special “buttons” (called “social buttons / widgets”) that depict the icons of social networks (for example, Facebook, etc.) and other websites. These buttons allow the user to interact with a “click” directly with social networks and other websites depicted therein.
In this case, the social network and other websites acquire the data relating to the visit, while the Data Controller will not share any of its navigation information or data acquired through its site with social networks and other websites accessible thanks to the Social buttons. / widgets.
4.4 How to disable cookies
On the occasion of the first visit to our Site, it is possible to accept all cookies by clicking on the “OK” or the “X” (closing) button present in the banner or on any element of the web page outside the banner itself.
It is possible to disable cookies based on the browser used. Given that most browsers are programmed to accept cookies automatically, you can choose not to receive them, especially in cases where the third party involved has not correctly provided the possibility to opt-out, by accessing the browser settings. and disabling its use, according to the procedures described at the following addresses:
• For Chrome, see the dedicated page.
• For Mozilla Firefox see the dedicated page.
• For Internet Explorer, see the dedicated page
• For Safari, see the dedicated page
• For Safari iOS (mobile devices) see the dedicated page.
All major modern browsers have a “private” browsing mode that allows you to browse sites without recording histories. Usually at the end of these modes all the cookies set are destroyed.
4.5 Scope of circulation and storage of data
The data relating to cookies are kept for the period specified in the table in paragraph 4.2, except for any investigation of computer crimes against the site.
Otherwise, the user’s personal data provided freely by filling in forms published on the pages of the site are kept for the time necessary to pursue the purposes indicated in the relevant information.
No data deriving from the web service will be communicated or disclosed to unspecified recipients.
4.6 Rights for the protection of personal data
In line with what is taken up and stated by the GDPR, in relation to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to ask the Data Controller:
• Access: you can ask for confirmation as to whether or not the data concerning you is being processed, as well as further clarifications about the information referred to in this statement;
• Rectification: you may ask to rectify or supplement the data you have provided, if inaccurate or incomplete;
• Cancellation: you can request that your data be deleted, if they are no longer necessary for our purposes, in case of withdrawal of consent or opposition to processing, in case of unlawful processing, or there is a legal obligation to cancel or refer to subjects under the age of sixteen;
• The limitation: you can request that your data be processed only for the purpose of conservation, with the exclusion of other treatments, for the period necessary for the rectification of your data, in case of unlawful treatment for which you oppose the cancellation, if he must exercise his rights in court and the data stored by the Data Controller may be useful to him and, finally, in the event of opposition to the processing and a check is underway on the prevalence of the Data Controller’s legitimate reasons with respect to his own.
• Opposition: you can oppose the processing of your data at any time, unless there are legitimate reasons of the Data Controller to proceed with the processing that prevail over yours, for example for the exercise or its own defense in court.
• Portability: you can ask to receive your data, or to have them transmitted to another owner indicated by you, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device.
• Revocation: you can revoke your consent at any time, if this is the basis of the processing. In any case, the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the withdrawal itself.
At any time you can ask Agri Parts to exercise the aforementioned rights by contacting the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Furthermore, we inform you that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Italian Supervisory Authority: “Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data” in the event that you believe that your rights have been violated by Agri Parts and / or by a third party or in the event that the response of Agri Parts to your requests is not satisfactory.