we provide you with this privacy statement to fulfill the obligations established by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679 – GDPR), and since we believe the protection of our users’ personal data is of fundamental importance.
The information is provided exclusively for the Agri Parts S.r.l. (hereinafter Agri Parts) catalog.agriparts.it and not for other websites that may be consulted via links within the site, so if you access external sites, the user is invited to read the related privacy policies.
We therefore invite you to read this information to understand how the website is managed and consequently the methods of processing the personal data of users who browse the aforementioned website.
Version Date Major changes
1.0 03/04/2020 Initial release
- Purpose of the treatment
The purpose of this policy is to explain the use and purposes of personal data collected through the aforementioned website, and therefore allow you to make your choices consciously.
In particular, personal data are collected and processed for:
- Creation of the user in order to access the reserved services within the Agri Parts site; the legal basis is the legitimate interest;
Your refusal to provide us with the requested data will not make it possible to carry out the aforementioned purposes.
- Data Controller and DPO
The Data Controller is Agri Parts S.r.l., with registered office in via F. Santi 8, Villanova di Castenaso, Bologna, 40055.
You can contact the DPO to exercise your rights at the following email address: email@example.com.
- Nature of personal data
The data collected and processed within the Agri Parts site fall into the following types:
- Common personal data (by way of example name, surname, email address);
The company declines any responsibility for any management of personal data by third party sites and for the management of authentication credentials provided by third parties.
- Methods of treatment and scope of circulation of the data
Agri Parts will process your data with the utmost care and respect.
The data collected will be processed using manual or IT tools, taking care to adopt adequate security measures to guarantee the protection of confidentiality and to avoid the risk of loss or destruction, of unauthorized access, of processing that is not permitted or does not comply with the purposes mentioned above.
On the data received, Agri Parts will carry out the following treatments:
• the updating of any communication and variation provided by you in order to guarantee the accuracy of your data;
• storage for a period of time not exceeding that necessary for the accomplishment of the purposes for which the data were collected.
The processing will be performed by persons authorized by the owner to fulfill the purposes listed above, appropriately trained and made aware of the constraints imposed by the legislation in force on the protection of personal data. Furthermore, your data will be made accessible only to those who, within the staff, need it based on their duties or hierarchical position.
For the performance of collection and storage activities, the data will be disclosed to third-party companies acting as data processors, pursuant to art. 28 of the aforementioned Regulation.
It is possible to have an updated list of the Managers designated by Agri Parts by forwarding the request to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dissemination of personal data
Your personal data will not be published, displayed or made available and / or consulted by indeterminate subjects. Your data may be disclosed to the competent authorities, according to the terms of the law.
- Retention of personal data
In accordance with the provisions of art. 5.1 (c) of the Regulations, the information systems and computer programs used by Agri Parts are configured in such a way as to minimize the use of personal and identification data; such data will be processed only to the extent necessary for the achievement of the purposes indicated in this Policy. The data will be kept for the period of time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes actually pursued and, in any case, the criterion used to determine the retention period is based on compliance with the terms permitted by applicable laws and the principles of minimization of treatment. and limitation of conservation.
The personal data necessary to access the services reserved for members with personal users will be kept for the duration of the entire collaborative relationship of the company or until the personal user has been deactivated, and in any case no later than the terms established by law.
We also inform you that, pursuant to art. 5 and 89.1 of the Regulation, your personal data may be kept for longer periods of time than specified in the previous paragraph for statistical purposes only, without prejudice to the implementation of adequate technical and organizational measures required by law to protect your rights. and its freedoms.
- Rights of the interested party
We guarantee that your rights are respected in the area of personal data protection.
In line with what is taken up and stated by the GDPR, in relation to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to ask the Data Controller:
• Access: you can ask for confirmation as to whether or not data is being processed concerning you, as well as further clarifications about the information referred to in this information;
• Rectification: you can ask to rectify or supplement the data you have provided, if inaccurate or incomplete;
• Cancellation: you can request that your data be deleted, if they are no longer necessary for our purposes, in case of revocation of consent or opposition to processing, in case of unlawful processing, or there is a legal obligation to cancel or refer to subjects under the age of sixteen;
• The limitation: you can request that your data be processed only for the purpose of conservation, with the exclusion of other treatments, for the period necessary for the rectification of your data, in case of unlawful processing for which you oppose the cancellation, if you have to exercise your rights in court and the data stored by the Data Controller may be useful to you and, finally, in the event of opposition to the processing and a verification is underway on the prevalence of the Data Controller’s legitimate reasons with respect to yours.
• Opposition: you can oppose the processing of your data at any time, unless there are legitimate reasons of the Data Controller to proceed with the processing that prevail over yours, for example for the exercise or its own defense in court.
• Portability: you can ask to receive your data, or to have them transmitted to another owner indicated by you, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device.
At any time you can ask Agri Parts to exercise the aforementioned rights by contacting the email address: email@example.com.
Furthermore, we inform you that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Italian Supervisory Authority: “Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data” in the event that you believe that your rights have been violated by Agri Parts and / or by a third party or in the event that the response of Agri Parts to your requests is not satisfactory.