General Conditions of Use of the Website
These General Conditions of Use of the Website (hereinafter also only” Conditions“), together with the documents referred to therein, establish the conditions under which the website of Agri Parts S.r.l (hereinafter the “Site“) is allowed to be used by the user (hereinafter the “User“). By using the Site, the User accepts these Conditions and undertakes to respect them. Agri Parts reserves the right, at its discretion, to modify these Conditions at any time. The User is therefore invited to view the General Conditions of Use at each access to the Site.
These Conditions refer to the following additional conditions, which also apply when using the Site:
The site operator is Agri Parts S.r.l, with registered office in Villanova di Castenaso (Bologna) – via F. Santi 8, VAT 00575831201.
Agri Parts reserves the right to suspend the services connected to the Site at any time, to update the Site and to modify its content at any time.
Agri Parts has no obligation to update the content of the Site and does not guarantee that the Site or its contents are free from errors, omissions, or that they are constantly accessible.
Agri Parts reserves the right to suspend, delete, discontinue or modify the Site in whole or in part without notice.
Agri Parts will not be liable to the User if for any reason the Site is not available, in whole or in part, and/or in the event of errors and/or omissions relating to the content of the Site and the Materials.
Agri Parts makes every reasonable effort to update the information and materials on the Site. However, it makes no warranties, expressed or implied, regarding the completeness or accuracy of such information or material.
If the User receives an identification code, password or any other information due to Agri Parts’ security procedures, he must treat this information as confidential and not disclose it to third parties.
Agri Parts reserves the right to deactivate at any time the identification code and/or password, chosen by the User or assigned by Agri Parts, if, in its judgment, the User has not respected these Conditions.
If the User knows or suspects that another person is aware of his identification code or password, he must immediately notify Agri Parts by sending an email to email@example.com.
Agri Parts is the owner or licensee of the industrial and intellectual property rights relating to the Site, its contents and the materials published therein (by way of example and not limited to, texts, lists, manuals, photographs, illustrations, images, technical drawings, video, audio, advertising texts, domain names, drawings, projects even if not covered by patents or other industrial property rights, software, databases and any other material or content – hereinafter, jointly, the”Material”or the “Materials“). These rights are subject to protection under applicable laws and international treaties.
The User is authorized to print a copy of the pages of the Site, where applicable. No content on the Site can be considered or interpreted as licensed to any subject, in the absence of specific written agreements to which Agri Parts is a party.
Without prejudice to the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the User cannot modify the material, paper or digital, printed or downloaded from the Site. Furthermore, the User cannot use images, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the text that accompanies them.
Agri Parts must always be indicated as the author of the Material.
If the User uses the Site or prints, copies or downloads the Material in violation of these Conditions, the User has no right to use the Site and must, at the request of Agri Parts, destroy or return the Material.
The Site must not be reproduced, in whole or in part, on any other Site, windows or pop-ups, nor is it allowed to create links to any page of the Site other than the home page.
Agri Parts is not responsible for the content of any website that should be made accessible through a link or multimedia link on the Site.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Agri Parts excludes any warranty, expressed or implied, relating to the Materials, the Site or its use, as well as excluding any liability, contractual or non-contractual, towards the User for damages or losses, arising from or connected, by way of example but not limited to:
– use or inability of the User to use the Site;
– use of information or Materials contained on the Site or reliance thereon.
– access to the Site and/or use or download of any Material present on the Site, including viruses, malware or other malicious electronic content. The User agrees to hold Agri Parts harmless and indemnified in relation to any liability, damage and cost (including, without any limitation, legal fees) in which Agri Parts may incur, by way of example, but not limited to:
– a violation by the User of the General Conditions of Use or of the declarations and guarantees indicated herein;
– third party claims that are based on the use of the Site and/or the Material by the User and/or on the use that the User has made of the Site and/or the Material in violation of the General Conditions of Use. Agri Parts can provide interactive services on the Site, including live chat (“Interactive Services“): Agri Parts assumes no obligation to supervise, monitor or moderate the Interactive Services that will be offered on the Site and excludes any liability for any loss or damage deriving by the use of the Interactive Services by the User, even if the Interactive Service is moderated.
These Conditions are governed by Italian law.